Kathleen Mary C90
|Location of Boat||Pittwater|
|Owner’s Name||A Pittwater Syndicate with Kelly Holder|
|Builder||Tim Phillips at Wooden Boat Shop|
Built for Peter Kubale in 1988 and purchased by Richard Williamson in December 1991.
Owned since 2005 by Wayne Nash and Vernon Wood.
In 2014 C90 Kathleen Mary was purchased by a NSW syndicate and sails at Pittwater.
- 1990 Wooden Boat Shop Trophy Race 1 1st on handicap
- 2nd over line 1993 Timberland Couta Boat Regatta
- Most Improved Boat 1994
- Lady Skipper’s Race 1st on handicap (Ginny Williamson)
- 1996 Nissan Regatta Heat 4
- 1st corrected time 1996 Lady Skipper’s Race.
Boat Measurement in Detail
|FWD (Fwd Mastface Fwd Stem)||8′ 7″|
|AFT (Aft Mast Aft Transom)||17′ 6″|
|BOBSTAY to waterline||TBA|
|Sails||LP (Luff perpendicular)||16′ 1″|
|Ballast||Lead Ballast Weight||3tonne|
|Engine||Yanmar 3 Cylinder||27|