NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Couta Boat Association Inc will be held at the West Beach Bathers Pavillion 330A Beaconsfield Parade St Kilda on Wednesday 14th August 2019 at 6.30 pm
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Further information on “Downloads page”
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Couta Boat Association Inc will be held at Raw Materials – The Studio 148 Cowper Street Footscray ( easy to get to off CityLink ) on Thursday 11thAugust 2016 at 6.30 pm for the following purposes, namely:-
1. To confirm the Minutes of the AGM held on 19th August 2015.
2. To receive the President’s Report.
3. To receive and consider the accounts of the Association for the year ended 31 March 2016 and the Treasurer’s Report.
- Pursuant to clause 28.2 the following committee members retire by rotation:
- Hon Treasurer Bill Davis Renominating
- Ordinary Member Tim Phillips Renominating
- Ordinary Member Russell Watson Renominating
- Vice President Peter Sydes Renominating
- Ordinary Member Michael Golding Retiring
4. CBA AGM 2016The following committee members retain office until the 2017 AGM:
- President Wayne Parr
- Ordinary Member Rod Martin
- Ordinary Member Robert Tucker
- Ordinary Member Colin Mitchell
5. Whether it is necessary to appoint an Auditor for the financial year ending 31 March 2017.
6. General Discussion
By order of the Committee of Management
WBS Series concludes and summer begins. Andrew Skinner, Tim Phillips and SSCBC Club Captian Trevor Martyn congratulate the winners.
This classic event limited to boats that “Hoist a spar” is held by the Sydney Amateur’s Sailing Club. The SASC was founded in 1872 and is one of the oldest yacht clubs in Australia. Located on the shores of Mosman Bay sailors enjoy unique access to racing on Sydney Harbour. The classic yachts and Couta Boats are an impressive site among the busy traffic enjoying the harbour a the weekend. Congratulations to Colin Mitchell for his Line Honours win in the Gaffer’s – well deserved after trailering Matilda from Melbourne for the Gaffer’s Regatta and The Wattle Cup Couta Boat Regatta held a week later on the 19-20 October, 2013.
Join Lincoln Rose, Phoenix, Zephyr, Lisa, Fiona, Morning Star, Marlena, Romy and others and enjoy the excitement of the ISAF sailing Word Cup at Sandringham
Nov 30 – Dec 7
It includes twilight racing on Thursday 5th, Corporate Sailing on Friday 6th (LUNCHTIME including provided hospitality and merchandise)
And some short course racing on Saturday Dec 7th
Your boat will be berthed at SYC, and you will be rubbing shoulders with the word’s elite sailors
Please email email@example.com your expression of interest now so we can book your berth
Wayne Parr CBA