NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Further information on “Downloads page”
1. To confirm the Minutes of the AGM held on 19th August 2015.
2. To receive the President’s Report.
3. To receive and consider the accounts of the Association for the year ended 31 March 2016 and the Treasurer’s Report.
- Pursuant to clause 28.2 the following committee members retire by rotation:
- Hon Treasurer Bill Davis Renominating
- Ordinary Member Tim Phillips Renominating
- Ordinary Member Russell Watson Renominating
- Vice President Peter Sydes Renominating
- Ordinary Member Michael Golding Retiring
4. CBA AGM 2016The following committee members retain office until the 2017 AGM:
- President Wayne Parr
- Ordinary Member Rod Martin
- Ordinary Member Robert Tucker
- Ordinary Member Colin Mitchell
5. Whether it is necessary to appoint an Auditor for the financial year ending 31 March 2017.
6. General Discussion
By order of the Committee of Management
Annual Couta Boat Fishing Day
You racers are in trouble now…. Bring on the real Couta-er’s
Sunday Jan 5 2014.
1000Hrs departure for SSCBC.
Return at 1400Hrs
Then on the Western lawn we’ll crank up a BYO “Eat what you catch” BBQ.
Email us your entry: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO BOX 258 Blairgowrie VIC 3942
Type of Boat:
Registration closes December 20 2013
The best catch will be judged on the day, oh, and please note; no plastic, or Fibre Glass, your boat must be wooden.
Find an Entry form on the CBA website downloads page or click the link below.
Remember your Valid Fishing License and keep an eye on the weather.
This classic event limited to boats that “Hoist a spar” is held by the Sydney Amateur’s Sailing Club. The SASC was founded in 1872 and is one of the oldest yacht clubs in Australia. Located on the shores of Mosman Bay sailors enjoy unique access to racing on Sydney Harbour. The classic yachts and Couta Boats are an impressive site among the busy traffic enjoying the harbour a the weekend. Congratulations to Colin Mitchell for his Line Honours win in the Gaffer’s – well deserved after trailering Matilda from Melbourne for the Gaffer’s Regatta and The Wattle Cup Couta Boat Regatta held a week later on the 19-20 October, 2013.
The Couta Boat Association has nearly finished gathering data and photos for a hard cover boat register book due to be printed in 2021
If you have any good stories, information or photos you would like to share contact the Association on email@example.com