NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Further information on “Downloads page”
1. To confirm the Minutes of the AGM held on 19th August 2015.
2. To receive the President’s Report.
3. To receive and consider the accounts of the Association for the year ended 31 March 2016 and the Treasurer’s Report.
- Pursuant to clause 28.2 the following committee members retire by rotation:
- Hon Treasurer Bill Davis Renominating
- Ordinary Member Tim Phillips Renominating
- Ordinary Member Russell Watson Renominating
- Vice President Peter Sydes Renominating
- Ordinary Member Michael Golding Retiring
4. CBA AGM 2016The following committee members retain office until the 2017 AGM:
- President Wayne Parr
- Ordinary Member Rod Martin
- Ordinary Member Robert Tucker
- Ordinary Member Colin Mitchell
5. Whether it is necessary to appoint an Auditor for the financial year ending 31 March 2017.
6. General Discussion
By order of the Committee of Management