|Location of Boat||Berthed at Mordialloc. Members of the Royal Victorian Motor Yacht Club|
|Owner’s Name||Stanley Furlonger|
|Builder||Gilcraft Boats at Queenscliff|
- Believed to be one of four smaller boats built by Gilcraft around this time.
- This is supported by an entry in the Victorian Ship and Builders boat register.
- This register shows four boats built by Gilcraft Boats which includes Mischief.
- Also listed is Wauchope renamed to Merlyn and now Daisy, which is on the couta boat register.
- The other two are Gull and Melani.
We purchased Mischief in 2005. At the time I was not aware that the boat was in fact a C B. I was looking for a seaworthy fishing boat. Once the deal had been concluded the seller told me about the sails and mast. Once I took delivery I realised what I had bought.
Photo shows Mischief with her smaller fishing mast. I had this mast made up for ease of fishing. Original main mast, gaff and sails are safely stored. Boat is very stable and a great fishing boat. We have had some very good catches, though I must admit not the namesake couta.
Boat Measurement in Detail
|FWD (Fwd Mastface Fwd Stem)||TBA|
|AFT (Aft Mast Aft Transom)||TBA|
|BOBSTAY to waterline||TBA|
|Sails||LP (Luff perpendicular)||TBA|